Kevins Randiek – Moderator | Corporate Trainer | Entrepreneur | Mentor | Humanitarian | Public Speaker
A trained journalist and a versatile communications practitioner. His Background is in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations. He is Founder and Director of Brand K Integrated Marketing and Communication Ltd. His focus area is on Stakeholder Management and Project Documentations in both profit and development sectors.
Previously he worked for Nation Media Group Ltd, in Commercial and Brand Management Roles
Kevins is an exceptional communicator. He understands his calling in life to be to help people align their perspectives to truth. This truth is about who they are and what they are capable of and how to overcome what truly holds them back. I have been working to fulfill that calling over the years; through speaking, facilitation and creating life transforming content & curriculum.
Kevins poses wide experience in training on personal as well as organizational development in Eastern & West Africa. Over the last three years, he has engaged with a variety of audiences ranging from;
Corporate Executives, Entrepreneurs, Children and Youths.
Topics he has specialized on include;
- Digital Campaigns.
- Humanitarian Leadership.
- Life Skills.
- Team Work.
- Facilitation Skill
- Personal Development
- Vision, Leadership and Strategy.
Some of the groups he has facilitated trainings for;
- United Nations Development Program ( UNDP ) for a group of Africa Youth Entrepreneurs on Communication Segments and Audiences at the United Nations Complex during the UN Women Africa Youth Conference.
- Amiran Kenya Executive Lead group on Leadership.
- The US Embassy Kenya on emerging trends of fake Communication and how it distorts information online.
- Kenya Institute of Management on Basic Digital Communications Skills
- The YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa Cohort Participants on Media Communication Campaigns and how to segment audiences. This was focused on a Design Challenged that was targeted towards igniting locals to visit our National Parks.
- Kibera Empowerment Group – Soft Skills, Children Mentorship and Team Work.
Through his work, he looks forward to impacting and raising a breed of corporate and non-corporate leaders who radically engage in transformation, business development and public administration.
Kevins holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Media Technology from Maseno University and a Masters of Arts in Communication Studies from the University of Nairobi.
He is a Trainer of 7 Habits of Highly effective people by Frankline Covey.
A 2016 Young African Leadership Initiative Fellow, which was a Flagship African project of The Former US President Barrack Obama.
Currently He is,
Founder; Brand K Integrated Marketing and Communications Ltd (Lead Communications Consultant)
Digital Trainer; Oracom Digital Marketing (ORADMT of Oracom Web Solutions)
Communication Advisor Oracom Web Solutions
Media Consultant; Redgiant Media Agency Ltd
When not working he volunteers in Youth mentorship and communication policy sessions that focus on Entrepreneurship, Public Speaking, Education, Technology and Gender.
Latest Speaking Volunteer Engagement: Moderated a Session at the United Nations Complex focused on Understanding and Breaking the Cycle of Technology Assisted Violence. Later on presented the Outcome of the plenary session to 300+ Youth Delegates and Dignitaries from 55 Countries of the African Continent.